Forums

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums Investigations Paranormal What’s your paranormal experience?

• Author

Rickeo
    Participant
        • New Comer

PlanetInside+

Have you ever seen a ghost or had a paranormal experience?

I’ve not seen anything that gives me solid proof of ghosts or the paranormal. I’ve never seen an apparition or anything like that.

I’ve had creepy encounters or things happen to me, seen shadows out of the corner of my eye, thought I heard someone whispering my name, had my stereo come by itself etc. They’re all things I can explain away scientifically, I’ve also experienced hallucinations in the past due to a reaction from my medication, so I know how the mind can play tricks and how something totally not real and in the mind, can appear to be real if that makes sense?

So what about you, any weird or creepy experiences that can’t be explained?

Luke Gohegan
      Keymaster
          • Rookie Investigator
          • ★★

PlanetInside+

Yes, I have had a few experiences actually. The scariest was when I was a kid, staying at my Grandparents house in the middle of nowhere. I woke up to something coming up the stairs… It sounded big and heavy and moved slowly. I sat up listening carefully as it got closer to the top of the stairs. It went quite for a second, then it came to the doorway. I froze. It was sort of like half a lion and half something else with a strange glow. I hid under my covers. I heard it approaching my bed as I laid there waiting to die. Except it did nothing, it simply laid down next to my bed where I spent the next few hours listening to it breath. As soon as it was day light and I couldn’t see it anymore I ran for the Grandparents room where I found both my other brothers. We had all seen something that night apparently…

Rickeo
        Participant
            • New Comer

PlanetInside+

Yes, I have had a few experiences actually. The scariest was when I was a kid, staying at my Grandparents house in the middle of nowhere. I woke up to something coming up the stairs… It sounded big and heavy and moved slowly. I sat up listening carefully as it got closer to the top of the stairs. It went quite for a second, then it came to the doorway. I froze. It was sort of like half a lion and half something else with a strange glow. I hid under my covers. I heard it approaching my bed as I laid there waiting to die. Except it did nothing, it simply laid down next to my bed where I spent the next few hours listening to it breath. As soon as it was day light and I couldn’t see it anymore I ran for the Grandparents room where I found both my other brothers. We had all seen something that night apparently…

That’s actually really creepy, I don’t know what I’d do if I experienced something that surreal.

In ways I always want more evidence and some solid proof that there’s life after death or something that sets in stone my belief in the paranormal, at the same time I’m far to scared. If I did witness something that couldn’t scientifically be explained away, I’m not sure how I’d react.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
        Forums
        Topics
        Replies
        Topic Tags

Send this to a friend

get_header(); ?>